Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 23 and Jun 30. To the USA.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders.
Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. - Outback Tents Management
Light, strong, and technically advanced, the new SkyRise rooftop tent is crafted from the materials we know and trust. The 210D nylon is light and breathable with mesh panels for ventilation and star gazing. The weather-shedding rainfly has a waterproof PU coating and for warm, clear evenings, leave it off for a faster set-up and a wide-open view.
- Provides room for three and fits a variety of vehicle shapes and sizes.
- Easy to pitch design means less work and more play
- Thick, 2.5” wall-to-wall foam mattress provides cushy comfort
- Mattress includes removable cover for easy cleaning
- Made from the same lightweight and breathable materials as backcountry tents - 210D nylon
- All windows and the two skylights have solid and mesh panels that zip open to improve ventilation and provide a view of the starry skies
- 210D nylon rainfly with PU coating protects you from the elements
- Aluminum poles are light, strong and pre-set to make pitching a breeze
- Tool-free vehicle mounts means it’s easy to put on and quick to take off
- Locks to roof rack with SKS Lock Cores (included) for added security
- Ladder and all hardware are included for easy set up
- Tent FAQs?
- WARNING for California Consumers
- Weight: 115.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 58.00 in x W 48.00 in x H 16.50 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty