Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 23 and Jun 30. To the USA.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders.
The Overland Pros Mojave Explorer is a premium 280G waterproof rip-stop canvas tent featuring a covered entrance, large annex, as well as the high quality features you have come to expect from Overland Pros.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Queen Size, 3 INCH (75mm) thick covered closed cell hi-density foam mattress
- Two large skylights in the tent with integrated mesh. Rain fly can be rolled back for viewing
- 280gsm poly cotton rip stop canvas
- 210D rain fly
- Tall sliding ladder
- Internal frame is oversized 1″ (25mm) diameter tube
- Double-thick 0.85mm thick aluminum alloy floor
- Closed-cell foam insulated floor
- Aluminum alloy/plastic hinge provides strength and flexibility
- Removable fly helps to prevent condensation and ensure constant airflow in all conditions
- Heat sealed taped seams
- 1200gsm PVC transit cover features extra wide straps with dual D ring tie downs with velcro for secure transport
- Cover 2 cm taller to store more gear inside the tent
- Peak loops allow for hanging of anything from solar panels to laundry from the top of the tent for maximum sun exposure
- Waterproof PVC boot bag included
- 100% genuine YKK zippers throughout
- Low-profile gimp reduces dust and debris incursion into cover zipper
- Windows Roll-up to provide ventilation without requiring spring rods
- 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop annex
- 68″ (1720mm) to 82″ (2100mm) annex height
- 12 month warranty
DIMENSIONS PACKED DOWN*
- 56″ (W) x 48″ (L) x 14″ (H)
DIMENSIONS SET UP*
- Overall 56″ (W) x 122″ (L) x 52″ (H) folded
- Sleeping area 56″ (W) x 96″ (L) 52″ (H) inner tent
- Color – Grey
- * Weights and dimensions are approximate and subject to change without notice
You MUST be present and able to assist the driver with unloading from truck. There will be a $75 additional charge for this service.