Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 24 and Oct 31. To the USA.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders.
The Hi-Lift Mount is an ingenious way to mount your Hi-Lift on the top or the side of your K9 Roof Rack System. It consists of two parts: 1) a base bracket that has a positioning pin and bolt location, and 2) a handle/ladder bracket to hold the top end of the lift. The bracket clamps down over the handle and ladder, and there is a loop provided for attaching a lock. The bolt in the base holds the Hi-Lift tightly in place to reduce rattle. Includes cover.
- Mounts to the Side of K9 Roof Rack
- Easy Access
- Noise-Reducing Design
- Side Mounting Leaves Room on Platform for Other Gear
- Includes All Installation Components & Hardware
- Includes Protective Cover
- Dimensions (Bracket): 5-1/2" L x 2" W x 4" H | 140mm L x 50mm W x 100 H
- Dimensions (Base): 5" L x 2" W x 2" H | 130mm L x 50mm W x 50mm H
- 4 lb | 2 kg
- Powder-Coated Black Anodized Steel