Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 23 and Jun 30. To the USA.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS IS PREORDER ONLY. ESTIMATED ARRIVAL TIME IS FALL 2020.
"Everything about this tent exudes quality, from the welded and press-bent panels and recessed ladder storage to the ultra-plush mattress. Sleeping in the Stealth is a joy." -- Scott Brady, Publisher & Founder, Expedition Portal & Overland Journal [Read The Full Article]
"Eezi-Awn's next evolution in roof top sleeping is as impressive as we expected it to be." -- Christophe Noel, Editor, Expedition Portal [Read The Full Article]
With decades of proven experience on every major continent, Eezi-Awn’s fabric tents have consistently outperformed the competition and set the industry’s benchmark for both durability and performance. Now, they set another standard with the Stealth--a matte black powder-coated, all-aluminum hard shell roof top tent.
In addition to the standard expectations, the Stealth, albeit simplistic and compact, is still rich with features. Encased in the uniquely-shaped body is room for bedding storage, and the included XKLUSIV Ladder stores cleanly under the tent itself. Upon opening, the walls of the tent are built from durable, rip-stop canvas with double entry privacy mesh panels, and both the roof and floor are insulated to keep you comfortable throughout the night. Much of the appeal that comes from a hard shell roof top tent is the quick setup and takedown, and the Stealth is no exception. A single person can quickly unclip four latches and easily lift to open, then push down gently to close and lock. The full process takes only seconds to complete.
Discover for yourself how legendary performance meets modern design in Eezi-Awn's brand new Stealth.
- Triple Entry with Privacy Mesh Panels
- 270-Degree Viewing
- Low Profiled Aerodynamic Design
- Automated Setup & Take Down
- Hook & Loop Solid & Mesh Panel Management
- Internal Storage Pockets
- National Luna LED Light on Interior Roof
- 12V Power Supply Socket (Supply Cord Included)
- Two Handles
- Lockable Stainless Steel Latches
- Assistance Strap for Lowering Roof
- Internal Gas Struts
- Rear Rain Fly Opening with Spring Steel Rain Fly Rods
- Insulated Roof & Floor
- Elevated Roof Rear Accommodates Bedding Storage
- Built-In Double-Size Mattress with Quilted Surface
- Includes XKLUSIV Ladder (Stores Under Tent & Can Be Used On All Three Entry Ways)
- Accommodates 2 Adults
- Lightweight Aluminum Body
- Powder-Coated Matte Black
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 260 gram Teflon-coated Polyester Ripstop Material
- 80mm Thick Laminated Mattress
- Four Mounting Rails on Bottom of Tent
- Four-Point DIY Mounting Hardware Set
- Patented Anodized Aluminum Extension Ladder
- YKK© Zippers
Closed Footprint : 87” L x 57” W | 2200mm L x 1450mm W
Closed Front Height : 6.5" H | 165mm
Closed Back Height : 12" H | 300mm H
Open Front Height : 17" H | 430mm H
Open Back Height : 56" H | 1400mm H
Built-In Mattress : 84" L x 52" W x 3.5" H | 2135mm L x 1320mm W x 85mm H
Weight (Including Ladder)
220 lbs | 100 kg