Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 03 and Nov 10. To the USA.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping On All Orders.
With decades of proven experience on every major continent, Eezi-Awn’s fabric tents have consistently outperformed the competition and set the industry’s benchmark for both durability and performance. Last year they set another standard with the Stealth--a matte black powder-coated, all-aluminum hard shell roof top tent. Meet the Stealth's younger brother--the Blade.
In almost every regard, the Blade is a replica of the Stealth. The differences are subtle, but for some, will matter the most. The two-tone color scheme is the most evident difference. You will also notice that the shape is slightly smaller as the Blade is a hinge design with two latches as opposed to the Stealth's scissor lift with four latches (which adds extra foot room). Lastly, the included XKLUSIV Ladder comes with a built-in extension and stores cleanly inside the tent, as opposed to underneath it. Other than that, you are guaranteed another superb product.
In addition to the standard expectations, the Blade, albeit simplistic and compact, is still rich with features. Encased in the uniquely-shaped body is room for bedding storage. Upon opening, the walls of the tent are built from durable, rip-stop canvas with double entry privacy mesh panels, and both the roof and floor are insulated to keep you comfortable throughout the night. Much of the appeal that comes from a hard shell roof top tent is the quick setup and takedown, and the Blade is no exception. A single person can quickly unclip only two latches and easily lift to open, then push down gently to close and lock. The full process takes only seconds to complete.
Discover for yourself how legendary performance meets modern design in Eezi-Awn's brand new Blade.
- Triple Entry with Privacy Mesh Panels
- 270-Degree Viewing
- Low Profiled Aerodynamic Design
- Automated Setup & Takedown
- Hook & Loop Solid & Mesh Panel Management
- Internal Storage Pockets
- National Luna LED Light on Interior Roof
- 12V Power Supply Socket (Supply Cord Included)
- Two Handles
- Lockable Stainless Steel Latches
- Assistance Strap for Lowering Roof
- Internal Gas Struts
- Rear Rain Fly Opening with Spring Steel Rain Fly Rods
- Insulated Roof & Floor
- Elevated Roof Rear Accommodates Bedding Storage
- Built-In Double-Size Mattress
- Includes XKLUSIV Ladder With Built-In Extension (Stores Inside Tent & Can Be Used On All Three Entry Ways)
- Includes Ladder Bag
- Accommodates 2 Adults
- Lightweight Aluminum Body
- Powder-Coated Matte Black
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- 260 gram Teflon-coated Polyester Ripstop Material
- 80mm Thick Laminated Mattress
- Four Mounting Rails on Bottom of Tent
- Four-Point DIY Mounting Hardware Set
- Patented Anodized Aluminum Extension Ladder
- YKK© Zippers
Closed Footprint : 87” L x 57” W | 2200mm L x 1450mm W
|Weight (Including Ladder)||
175 lbs | 80 kg